How do you replace the D1S Xenon Bulb from the VW Tiguan ?
Well it’s simple … here are the steps:
- remove the ruber seal of the headlight
- grab the bulb and turn it
- release the power soket
- remove the plastic bulb holder
- place the new D1S Bulb in the plastic holder and follow the steps done backwords
- make sure you don’t touch with grease the bulbs glass.
For the best results you sould use only original Philips / Osram D1S Light bulbs.
If you use cheap China bulbs you may damage your Xenon Ballasts.
Are you searching for D1S bulbs ?
Are you searching for some other Xenon Ballast or bulb ?
Give us a call or send us a message and we will help you!
Phone No. 07 45 45 707 25 UK Based
Make sure you don’t touch with grease the bulbs glass