In the top equipped version,
Opel ASTRA H headlights come with Adaptive Xenon AFL (Adaptive Forward Lights)
powerd by a D2S xenon bulb.
Let’s get down to business …
To replace the D2S Xenon bulb from the Opel Astar H you need to remove the spoiler.
The bulb headlight covers have 3 screws that can’t be opened without removing the headlight.
The old D2S bulb was made by GE Hungary …
… and we replaced it with a new original D2S Osram 66240.
- IIn the fault finding/ repair of a lighting sistem problem you shoul take intro account the next possible causes:
- D2S Bulbs faulty
- 5DV 008 290-00 Hella Ballast faulty
- 5DD 008 319-50 Igniter faulty
- AFS 5DF 009 368 20 AA 13 252 433 Module faulty
AFS 5DF 009 368 20 AA 13 252 433 Module
Always change both bulbs so that you will get:
- the best light output
- same color of light (collor temperature) for both headligths
- you same money for removing the spoiler
- you protect your existing xenon ballast