Good maintenance can let you enjoy a car for many miles… don’t ignore your diesel filter.
Hi, I am Bogdan and I invite you to take a look at how you can change the diesel filter of the F10 BMW 5 Series.
When do I change my diesel filter?
- every 24.000mi (~38.000Km) because I am obsessive about maintenance
- that will be every 4th oil change for me
- the official BMW interval is much higher
Where is the diesel filter located on the BMW F10?
- you will find it on the LH side under the car, covered by the plastic lining
What filter do I use?
- I prefer MANN Filters
- for my specific model and year the part number is WK 5002 x
- you can find your’s here
Do you want to discuss us doing this type of work on your car?
- Get in touch
- UK only