The Audi Q7 is one of the most emblematic Audi models.
Almost all come with Xenon Headlights and after some time you will have to change the xenon light bulbs.
It is recommended to change the light bulbs after 2~3 years of use if you want to have quality lights.
But this did not happen … this car had it’s original bulbs for 8 years.
What type of bulb does the Audi Q7 4L NonFacelift have ?
How do you change it ?
- you remove some plastic trim
- you release the headlight securing mecanism
- the headlight comes out without removing the spoiler
To get access to the interior of the headlight you will have to slide the back cover closing mecanism.
You can use a lubrication spray to make the opening/closing easier.
The new Philips D1S 9285 141 294 Xenon bulb for Audi Q7.
If you need quality D1S bulbs, we sell them here.
If you want us to change your bulbs give us a call and make an appointment.
On this car we changed only one OEM Philips D1S bulb.
It is highly recommended that you change bought bulbs so that:
- you will have the best light output
- you will have the same color temperature
- you will not worry that the other bulb will stop working in the near future